- All transfer in a Non Air conditioned private vehicle
- 4 nights in Kathmandu hotel (tourist class) on BB basis
- Trekking on organized Tea House basis
- 3 (breakfast, lunch & dinner) & room in available lodges during trek
- National park fees & TIMS fee
- One English speaking guide (Sirdar)
- Porters (1 porter for 2 members) one porter is allowed to carry maximum of 25 kg of total weight
- 1 Sherpa (assistant guide) for every 5 members
- Daily wages of Nepali staffs, meal and accommodation
- Insurance of guide & porter
- Domestic flight fare as per the program
- Domestic flight airport tax
- Lunch/dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, telephone calls, emergency evacuation if required, Donation, tips
- All personal nature expenses
Kanchenjunga trek is an adventurous journey into the world’s third highest mountain range. Situated in the north eastern part of Nepal, bordering India with Sikkim, this is a remote area, rich in wildlife. Habitation consists of only a few scattered villages. There are musk deer, blue sheep and for the believer, the Yeti. Magnificent views of Everest, Makalu, and Mt Kanchenjunga abound. The trek follows the quiet trails through beautiful forest on these remote landscapes; and this trip certainly makes it worth the visit to the local communities of Sherpa, Limbu and Rai tribes. Mt. Kanchenjunga is known as “the five jewels of the great snow range”. This route is relatively un-trekked and thus unspoiled villages and environment are yours to explore without the distractions of other trekkers. An opportunity to visit the both Base Camps, i.e. the South and the North Base Camp, affords the best of views of the area. This trek can be quite strenuous at times while crossing the passes, but for every hard effort, you will be rewarded with radiant scenery. As we head higher towards the windswept rugged terrain, we will be enchanted with awesome views of the towering peaks of the Kanchenjunga under a clear, wide blue sky. Our highest camp will be at Pang-Pema with enough time to explore around before heading back.
Please note: Clients are suggested to give maximum of 10 Kg. of personal luggage to the porter. Also, please note that on the domestic flight you are only allowed to carry your luggage of 10 Kg and 5 Kg as a hand carry.
Write a Review
Your email will no be published. Required fields are marked.
Need more information?
00 91 7076280069, 00 913592203701