- All transfer in a Non Air conditioned private vehicle
- 4 nights in Kathmandu hotel (tourist class) on BB basis
- Trekking on lodge basis
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch & dinner) and room on available lodges during trek
- National park fees & permits
- One English speaking guide (Sirdar)
- Porters (1 porter for 2 members) one porter is allowed to carry maximum of 25 kg of total weight
- 1 Sherpa (assistant guide) for every 4 members
- Daily wages of Nepali staffs, meal and accommodation
- Insurance of guide & porter
- Flight fare Kathmandu-Tumlingtar-Kathmandu
- Lunch/dinner in Kathmandu
- Laundry, telephone calls, emergency evacuation if required, Donation, tips
- Extra expenses due to road blockage/landslides/natural calamities/strikes,
- All personal nature expenses
- Sleeping bag
Makalu is one of the formidable “eight thousanders,” those peaks over 8,000km. While it is “only” the fifth-tallest mountain on Earth, it is widely considered to be one of the most challenging climbs in the world. Our riveting trek will take us to the Makalu Base Camp, 5,000m above the sea level. While this trek is one of the most interesting that we offer, The itinerary is designed to ease altitude acclimatization and maximize the vivid scenery, rich cultural interactions, and singular experiences of Himalayan trekking.
The foothills and trekking route of Makalu are nestled in a former restricted conservation area, and even today pristine, and wild in the best possible way. This trek will bring you close to the untamed loveliness of Nepal’s most remote outposts and the cherished cultures of its most isolated inhabitants. We’ll pass through five different ecological zones, viewing a diversity of flora and fauna as we go.
Please note: Clients are suggested to give maximum of 10 to 12 Kg. of personal luggage to the porter. Also, please note that on the domestic flight you are only allowed to carry your luggage of 10 Kg and 5 Kg as a hand carry.
Write a Review
Your email will no be published. Required fields are marked.